So Natasha over at Maw Books Blog is doing a fantastic book blogging challenge called Bloggiesta and it’s all about improving your book blog. And as some of you may or may not have noticed I have been a little absent lately, and I am back in full force (or at least in some force). I recently accepted a dream position at a local middle school as the reading coach – and I have been bogged down with getting ready for the next school year. Now school is out and so I this is a perfect way for me to dive in. Holly and I have been getting ready to make some changes at Bookscoops – nothing major, but here are the goals for this weekend.
- I can’t commit to the 24 hours of working on my blog, but I can commit to six hours and if I do more great as I have other commitments
- Write at least three reviews (I am hoping for 7) of the books in my to be reviewed pile
- One Wolf Howls by Scottie Cohn
- Peace, Locomotion Jacquelyn Woodson
- Silver Phoenix by Cindy Pon
- Milagros by Meg Medina
- Cybele’s Secret by Juliet Marillier
- Way out West With Pirate Pete and Pirate Joe by Ann Cannon
- The Chosen One by Carol Lynch Williams
- Re-do our about us/ page
- And if I have time I will change our theme and work on the side bar
My husband will have the laptop this weekend as he has school, so we will see how much I can actually get done.